About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

9.21.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday!! I love linking up with Jaime at This Kind of Love
It makes Wednesday oh so sweet :)

1. I'm loving all my favorite fall shows are coming back on this week!! Most specifically...


Modern Family and Survivor!!  I am a recent convert back to Survivor...it's simply the best.  The competition, the design of the events, the interaction between the survivors....muah :)

2. I'm loving these striped rugs I found this week on Ballard Designs.  I want to buy one so badly for our house but just have no where to put it. sigh.  


3. I'm loving that I got to pick up my pottery today from a local pottery studio.  Painting pottery is no child's play...this craft is hard work! No pictures of it but I love my ring holder and jack-o-lantern votive holder :)

4. I'm loving that Charlie is being so super snuggly today.  I think he senses the rain coming in!


5. I'm loving my Pinterest finds this week!



My newest love...I'm in search for an animal print rug in our dining room!




6. I'm loving that our first shipment of Napa Valley wine is coming this week!! We joined a wine club while in Napa this summer and are SO excited for our first two bottles to arrive.

7. I'm loving that I entered my first giveaway! I love these earrings and Ashley's cute blog :)




Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving so many things you are loving today! Love me some Modern Family! Love those Pinterest pins! And LOVE THE MOST your Napa wine shipment!!!!!!!! I haven't been to that winery before... it is a definite must the next time I head out! You have to do a review of the wines you get :)

    XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

    PS: My first time stopping by and your blog is so cute! Starting to follow!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!