About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

9.07.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


AHHH, I almost forgot today was Wednesday! 
So glad I can still ponder about what I'm loving this week...enjoy!

1. I'm loving the new trilogy I'm reading (sounds weird typing it and definitely weird saying it).  I've never read a trilogy before, always scared me as being too sci-fi.  Even though it is completely different than the girly beach reads I usually love, The Hunger Games is still good to the very last drop!  I definitely recommend reading book 1, book 2 and book 3.  They are quick and just addictive!



2. I'm slightly not loving that we still have no cable or internet from Hurricane Irene.  I'm trying to decide how to tackle, I mean talk to, our neighbor who still has a HUGE tree down in their back yard trapping our cable line!  I'm weaning off of TV, but I need the internet! A sweet neighbor has let us use her wireless hotspot...thank you thank you!


3. I'm loving that I joined a gym and started off my gym-ness by taking "aquatic kick"...weights in the water, while kicking and swimming.  It was hard, fun and never bothered my poor knees once :) 


4. I'm loving that we had a great weekend with friends!  It was a fun and relaxing way to enjoy the holiday.  Salami, cheese, wine and a little fairy dust (I'll leave you guessing...) made it all the better. It was made even sweeter by a Sunday trip to Ikea!  I needed to stock up on frames for the new frame wall I want to create in our bedroom.  


5. I'm loving that my mom is making vegetable soup tonight and that I get to enjoy it's deliciousness!

6. I'm loving this dark, rainy, thundering day.  We need one of those every now and then :)


7. I'm loving the movie Sarah's Key that we saw last night.  It was ahhh-mazing.  "If you can leave this movie without tears running down your face...well then you aren't related to me." - said by my dad after leaving the movie.  It was that good.



Happy Wednesday!!
Thank you Jamie!

2 comments:

  1. The Hunger Games would have been on my WILW if I linked up this week!!! I read the first one this past weekend and LOVED it! I'm halfway through the second one now!
    And also, I so wanted to see Sarah's Key! It's not in a theater near me :( did you read the book? It was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mere - thanks for your sweet comment! Isn't the Hunger Games sooo good?! I'm glad you are loving it! Also, Sarah's Key is fantastic!!! I never read the book but loved the movie. It was so moving and just an incredible story. I'm sorry it's not at a theatre near you. But it's ok, you can just wait for netflix!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!