About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

9.23.2011

Decisions

"Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities.  Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning."
- Gloria Steinem

I have a really big decision to make...
by Monday morning.  

Sometimes things come into your life when you least expect them to.  
Do you grab the opportunity or shy away from the challenge?
I'm about to take a leap of imagination, a venture into a whole new world of possibilities.
A turn not completely away from my dream but a sidestep back to a familiar world that I do love because plans have changed a bit 
(don't they always??).  
I'm going with the flow.  Trying to think hard and really trying to listen to my every thought.  
I'm excited and nervous for this decision to be made.  
It won't rock my world completely but it will change my life for the next 10 months.  Am I ready?

I need to decide.


5 comments:

  1. Don't leave us hanging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! It does sound like you have lots to consider! I'm so curious about your big decision! When I have big decisions to make, I always consider how I will feel 10 months from now if I don't take the opportunity. Many times.. the answer is that I will regret it and feel that I missed out on some spectacular... PLUS, it's always fun to try new things and branch out with new opportunities! Good luck and let us know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! What a post on which to discover your blog...you've got me SO intrigued with the decision you have to make! I'm with Ashley though...when making a decision, I often try to look forward and think about how I'll feel if I don't make it. I also have come to know that things always work out the way they're supposed to--so have faith in that! Thinking of you! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big decisions can be so daunting! I still have a big decision to make about what to do after I graduate in December! lol. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all are the best!! Your words of advice and encouragement meant so much and honestly helped in making my decision! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!