About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

9.29.2011

Organization Station!

It's true - sometimes the smallest of purchases can make such a big impact.  I was returning a much to red table runner and had all intentions to walk away with the money and not buy anything else.  Whhhhy is it never that easy?? Well, as expected, that all changed when I found an orange scarf.  Ohhh, I've been wanting one ever since seeing this cute scarf on Pinterest:


All these visions of great fall outfits with a pop or orange were fluttering through my mind!


So the orange scarf was a must.  Now I'll just walk to the register....

But - ohhhh, look at all these bright colored planners! 



I've been looking for a planner that will take me into the land of organization.  One that fits nicely into my bag and not only gives me a month at-a-glance but also has a two page spread of each week.  That's not too detailed a wish list, right??   I was looking though these Lilly Pulitzer planners and check, check, check ALL my needs were met.  I was sold.  Plus, look at how cute it is! (I think I should have used the flash...)


It even has a cute page of stickers to add to fun dates.  I've already added a cupcake for C's birthday, a green and red martini for Christmas, and a wedding cake for an upcoming wedding.  LOVE!


Each month is so colorful and has such a creative quote.  October's "Make like a leaf and show your colors!" Ok...I'll be wearing my orange scarf :)


Colorful tabs and great pictures on the month and weekly calendars.  It just all makes me smile!



Yesterday when I was in driving school ALL day (oops...do not speed and "going with the flow of traffic" while smiling doesn't get you out of a ticket), I was able to write down birthdays, weddings and all important school dates.  I used a pretty purple pen and used a few stickers.  I felt like I was a little kid again.  And I loved it.

With all the changes coming up in my life (I'll be able to reveal tomorrow!), I can't wait to use this planner every day to keep track of the millions of little details that will soon become my life.  It was such a small purchase but is already having a big impact.  Not only does it have every detail of a planner I was looking for, the colors and design makes me want to use it and keep it looking great!  

And, in case you were wondering - National Pink Day is June 23 and the Kentucky Derby is May 5.  

Thanks, Lilly :)



4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean.. I returned something today (to beloved TJ maxx, of course) and couldn't escape without buying something else! I used a Lilly planner last year and this year couldn't decide what I wanted so I just recently ordered an Erin Condren planner! I can't wait to get it! Hope you're loving your lilly planner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh what a pretty planner!!! I'm coveting everyone's nice, pretty, organized planners this fall. I need one badly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE my Lilly planner! I had a pretty detailed wish list as well! It seriously has everything I need and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Lilly agenda! I would die without mine!! I just received my monogrammed scarf in the mail yesterday! Loving all that orange- I'm wearing orange today and actually like it :) I also have an orange lovequotes scarf- you should try those bc they're amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!