About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

9.14.2011

Happy Birthday!


Happy Wednesday!!

Today is a VERY special Wednesday because it is my sister's birthday!! She is turning a quarter of a century today - what an old lady ;)

We had a delightful day together going out to lunch, painting pottery and are now getting ready for dinner at a new farm to table restaurant in the area.  

Love this girl and all that she stands for. I love the convictions she has, love the independence in her soul, love the passion she searches for and love the confidence she carries.   

And I am especially loving that she is now home - we missed her so much!

Happy Birthday, Kel! You are definitely What I Love This Wednesday!!















2 comments:

I love reading your messages and comments!