HOW is she 7 months?! I'm in serious denial that my squishy newborn that kept us awake for nights on end and shook us to our emotional core is 7 months. She's such an angel here on earth. I can't even put into words the happiness and joy she brings to our life. Her personality is really starting to shine and I love that she is so different than her big sis - it's just so fun learning all about you, our sweet girl.
- You are sitting up like a boss lady! You only wobble here and there (enough for a few head bumps to have happened :/) but overall you just LOVE this new freedom and vantage point!
- You are starting to try rolling from your back to your tummy. You skipped this and went straight to sitting! But I think we're only a few days away from rolling!
- As of a few days ago - you are swaddle free! We've been swaddling one arm for about a month now and just ripped off the swaddle bandaid for good. You've done brilliantly (you even slept until 8am this morning...whhhat?!)
- You are now enjoying purees and have quite an addiction to butternut squash and sweet potatoes. I think you'd eat both for every single meal. You also love avocado, apple, oranges and broccoli but aren't a fan of peas or anything sweet in a puree form. You tried eggs for the first time this morning and were a bit skeptical.
- You LOVE your bath and especially love the snuggles after. You give us approximately three minutes before you erupt in the cutest little tears for your bottle. You snuggle in deep with dad and are starting to try and hold your own bottle!
- You don't like to be put down. You love, love being held in our arms or in the carrier and you also love being in the stroller. I don't think I've ever heard you fuss once when in your stroller. Being outside is your absolute favorite!
- You're still exclusively nursing and I'm pretty proud of that! I wasn't sure we'd make it past week 2 and here we are :)
I just want to bottle up these days and never let them go. We love watching you grow, watching you begin to interact with your sister (Emma takes Charlotte's 'order' when playing restaurant and then eats all of her stickers...hehe) and watching your personality shine. We have so many hopes and dreams for you, little one. You are so very loved!