About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

9.08.2011

Book Club!

My new page Book Club is up and running! 

 I set a goal back in January to read 20 books in 2011.  In my Book Club, I'm going to keep track of these books and write a short review on each one.  Maybe, I'll inspire you to read one of my favorites :)

And, as always, I'd love any suggestions with your favorites for me to add to my Book Club list!  Comments are always welcome :)

Happy Reading!

And, ugh, another rainy day.  It's an inside kind of day, so how perfect for a good book, a fluffy robe, a hot cocoa and a cute pup snuggled at your feet.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages and comments!