About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

7.18.2011

vacation dreams...

While studying the skeleton and learning all 206 bones (bah!), the dream of our upcoming vacation to the Napa Valley is spinning around my head!


Our west coast vacation is almost here. Non-humid days, chilled nights, rolling hills of vineyards, dinners and family - I am SO ready!

I'll dream of candlelit dinners in Napa...

and savory bruschetta with a glass of chilled sauvignon blanc

or...


a large glass pinot noir and a selection of cheeses (the perfect dinner after a day of lounging poolside...)

Until then, I will just have to imagine being here:
 studying on this gorgeous beach, with a picnic, a cold corona and a delightful beach read for when learning about the skeleton becomes a thing of the past

And when the sand gets annoying (because it always does), I'll happily move to the glittering poolside!

vacation dreams...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages and comments!