About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

7.13.2011

travel pretty




Feeling the need for pretty pictures today.  A few pictures that left me smiling (while in the library, and that's hard to do!).

pink peonies in mason jars, smile.  something just like this would brighten up the white, white walls in our studio apartment!
Dining al-fresco on bright green grass sure makes my heart swoon right about now!
Travel just does that to you - makes you feel so loved and grateful for the beautiful places on this earth.  Not to mention makes you smile at the memories that are created with the one you are traveling with!
LOVE this idea as a way to make lasting memories of a special trip.  I can see doing this for some of our favorite European cities.  A dot map for Paris, London, Amsterdam and yes, even Manhattan.  Pop into a cute frame and you've got instant art!
oh, so true

While I don't pretend to give this tiny blog any world changing powers. I do like to think that C and I will have a place to look back to and remember this sweet city love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages and comments!