About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

7.19.2011

music lullaby

I enjoyed a fantastic dinner with a great friend last night! It was wonderful to catch up, laugh, and tell stories over vino and homemade dinner.  Smile :)



As I hit the books, I've discovered I need to listen to some tunes to help me focus. While this "album" has been around forever, I've found this music lulls me like no other! It's before noon and I've listened to it twice already.  LOVE Norah Jones this week!


Before I get trapped in the NYPL (public library...), I stumbled into Old Navy this morning and found this cute navy dress, which is perfect for casual happenings around town or to accessorize for wine at a vineyard...yeah!
and I also bought this great print dress from Gap! Can I pull off this print?? I hope so!


It's fun having 2 new things that will make the suitcase for Napa! 

Less than 1 week until we jetset!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages and comments!