About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

7.07.2011

Sweet City LOVE!

We are in New York, we are in Richmond, we are in New York, we are in Richmond.  The cycle of greyhound bus trips and flights has come to an halt (at least for the next 3 weeks) and we are ready to begin our summer in the city.  First thought, our home home is so so sweet.  We ache for our backyard, front door, fluffy comforter and sofa.  Mostly, we ache for a sweet puppy we keep having to say good bye to in Richmond.  

Our new summer city is pretty sweet as well.  Where else can you buy fresh slices of pizza at 2am or venture into a bar that serves only tequila (perfection!).  We are absorbing this city, and are settling into our small studio with no tv, no sofa (rickety futon only) and 50 years of white paint on the walls.  We are finding cute restaurants, exploring new neighborhoods and strolling through the parks and are actually loving not having a tv to suck us in at night.  Instead, we can linger home from dinner, talking about our day and smiling at our neighbor, the Empire State Building. 

Here's to a summer of some sweet city love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages and comments!