About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

7.14.2011

visitors!


Having lunch at google today.  Oh, just another day in the city!


The teacher in me loves this "google" of the Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle :) 
I miss my kids (ahh, I said it! A teacher is not supposed to admit to such things during the summer!).

Also, C's brother is coming today for the weekend!! Once he hops off the greyhound, there will be so much to see and do.  This is his first trip to NYC so we'll have to make it memorable.  

On our weekend "i want to see" list:
  • Central park (my favorite spot)
  • A ride to the top of the Empire State building to see the city at night (perfect, it's right next door)
  • Tequila bar (yum)
  • Korean bbq
  • Music (Harlem, perhaps?)
  • Staten Island ferry
  • Union square greenmarket
...and so much more!


1 comment:

I love reading your messages and comments!