About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

7.08.2011

Midtown & Chelsea



Home Sweet Home!



Our new, sweet neighboor! The red, white and blue top floors are the perfect background for wine up on the roof deck. Isn't she lovely??






















The Chelsea Market


Oh, Chelsea Market - I am in LOVE! Tuscan wine from Chelsea Wine Vault, fennel and raisin bread from Amy's Bread, Brownies from Fat Witch Bakery, cookies from Eleni.  The list goes on! Given a wallet full of money and an empty belly, I could do some serious damage! The market makes for a perfect weekend visit, only to be followed by a trip to the high line...see below :) 

Eleni'sFat Witch BakeryChelsea Wine Vault
Lucy's WheyAmy's Bread

Eleni's Cookies - summer bbq, yes please!

Visit Chelsea Market! http://chelseamarket.com/

After a belly full from the Market, walk off those cookies, cakes and pastas at the High Line!





There is simply no


better way to spend a hot, summer day then strolling along the High Line, lounging on the benches and eating strawberry ice cream from Van Leeuwen....delightful!
                                                

Visit a Van Leeuwen Ice Cream truck - you will thank me a million times  :)



Visit the High Line! http://www.thehighline.org/

1 comment:

  1. Excited to be able to see and hear about your new adventures! Yall always have so much fun and look so happy :) Miss you both!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!