About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

5.15.2013

Slow down, baby!


Our baby has blossomed! We have a drooling, happy, smiley baby now who is wearing 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers! Woah!!!! When did this happen? She is such a joy as her personality is really starting to shine.  My prediction - we have an independent, opinionated thinker of a little girl on our hands who is loving, charming and really, really special.  She is pretty incredible.

Also, my Tog & Porter box came yesterday! I'm meeting with my stylist tomorrow to review the items and will post about it soon.  Upon first glance, I am really, really happy with everything :)




2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how fast they change? On one hand, I hate it, but on the other, it's so neat to see their personalities begin to develop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...it all happens so so fast! I love seeing/reading all the things about baby M so I can see what to look forward to :)

      Delete

I love reading your messages and comments!