About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

5.09.2013

A Nap Time Job


I have a great sleeper of a child. I know I am blessed, lucky, should thank the sleep gods and shout praises everyday! So, what I'm about to say may cause much eye-rolling, huffing and puffing, but...I need a job.  Somedays, LC will take two 3-hour naps.  Other days, she'll take just one long nap and somedays her naps will be only 1-hour each.  Nonetheless, I have some time on my hands.  I know these naps won't last all that long and that in a month or so (or maybe sooner?), I'll be begging her to sleep, but today, at this moment, I need something to do.

 I'm a teacher - I'm used to running around NON-STOP all day long.  Now, parenting aside (we're super active and it is quite exhausting when she's awake), this once busy-bee needs something to keep me occupied.  I need help! I need ideas! I even dreamed last night that I was excited to go back to work - something I haven't really considered until now.  I think my mind is needing more stimulation.  What is a side job I could pick up? Should I take an online class? I'm not all that crafty so you amazing moms who make cute onesies, hair bows and bloomers...I'm not one of you. I need a job for nap time.  There's only so much "cleaning the house" I can do (I actually despise cleaning and want to hire someone to do that for me...), blogs I can read and coffee I can drink.  Help!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages and comments!