About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

5.06.2013

How to Remember


LC is almost 14 weeks - oh.my.gosh! I spent about an hour the other day pouring through pictures of her on her birth day and the weeks after.  I was going to print a bunch and put them together in an album.  Easy enough, right? Oh my gosh, I was an emotional mess and froze.  How could I possibly begin?! Each picture is a treasured memory.  Even the mess-ups are special and tell our story.  I need suggestions on how to begin. I don't want the years to pass by and I don't have any printed pictures.  Computers and iphones are great but they just doesn't take the place of a photo album.  I need an LC brag book that doesn't include me saying to friends and family "Let me show you my favorite LC pictures! Do you have a minute? Here, scroll through these 3,000 pictures."  

How do you save these most special memories to remember forever?













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages and comments!