About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

8.17.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday!!

There is so much I'm loving today...

1. I'm loving that we are back in Richmond! It has been 3 months since C and I were home together (wow!!). Even though our house is covered in dust, spiderwebs, a mysterious climbing vine on the front and grass so tall Charlie got lost, we happily cleaned, dusted and mowed and are so happy to be home :)


2. Ya'll know I'm loving that we get to be back with our Charlie.  It's been so so sweet :)


3. I'm loving that chef Kelly is back! Our whole family has missed her so much! She cooked for us (even with her badly burned hand...a tragedy of a snapping oven door!) the most deliciuos mussels in a tomato, garlic, shallot sauce.  Of course, she also made whole wheat pasta with homemade pesto sauce and crusty bread with Irish butter.  To top it off, a sparkling red Lambrusco...my new love!!!!


4. I'm loving that I am hosting a baby shower this weekend for a great friend and her sweet BabyGirl!


5. Of course, I am loving my sweet husband, who makes everything so much better :)


6. I am loving that we had the most fun in our last few weeks in NYC.  The city grabbed ahold of us and still has a piece of our hearts.  This is the view from our building's roof deck on the one day I tried to get some sun but was instead eaten by little biting bugs...!


and, I love that these kind of views became our everyday (we actually took this picture...not too shabby!)


7. I LOVED these truffle chips we got from Bouchon Bakery.  So much so that we bought some black truffle salt from O&CO to sprinkle over our own potato chips, popcorn, steaks, bread.... :)


8. I'm loving that we haven't turned on the TV since we've been home.  Even though, I now covet this Samsung TV we saw in NYC...



A lot to love on this Wednesday!! Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. I too am LOVING that you're back in Richmond! I cannot wait to see you on Saturday (thanks for the shout-out by the way!). An my mouth is watering after reading what your sister whipped up for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dinner sounds amazing to say the least. I may have to go out to dinner tonight and order some mussels now! haha, but I found your blog through the link up and had to become a follower. I look forward to reading more of your posts! Have fun at the baby shower!!
    -Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puppy is so cute!!! Great dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over from the link. Baby showers are so much fun. Great decorations in the picture. And that is such a cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS on being back in Richmond! And, your dog? Kind of the cutest thing in the world :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!