About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

8.09.2011

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my love, whom I just adore.  The night when we first met will forever be a part of me.  I'll never forget that feeling, that moment - even though it was so long ago.  We've grown up together, see each other through so much and in just these past three years have traveled across the world together, started new careers, renovated a house, adopted a pup, honed our love of pizza and champagne, and even moved to new york city.  Today, I love and appreciate you more than ever before.  Your dedication to me, to our families and to following your passions is something I admire greatly.  You are more than I ever could have imagined.  Thank you for loving me and marrying me three years ago today. It was the happiest day I could have ever imagined.




For always making me laugh - thank you


For always motivating me to always climb to the top
and being there to celebrate with me when I make it 


For loving our sweet Charlie so much.  Seeing you with him shows me what a fantastic dad you will make someday (but of course, I've always known that). And that makes me the happiest in the whole world.



For loving snow


and for loving Christmas


and, of course, for loving me


Thank you, love for making everyday an adventure.  Thank you for always being there and helping me to laugh through tears, to think about things in new ways and to help me feel like I can conquer anything set before me.  To many, many more years of happiness together - I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Hey blog buddy:) What a sweet, sweet post! I'm excited to read more and catch up on life! Miss you, Bev:)

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you guys had a great anniversary. Can't wait to see yall soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, happy anniversary! I'm stopping by from Jamie's linkup :) I love your wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!