About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

8.10.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Linking up with Jamie again from her great blog This Kind of Love!

A few things that I'm loving on this wonderful Wednesday!

I'm loving that my husband and I had a fantastic anniversary dinner last night at Barbone in the East Village, complete with champagne, pasta and the BEST Montepulciano red wine!


hmm maybe we could live upstairs?? Apartment for rent!

I'm loving that I am going to see The Help today as a study break - by myself! 


I'm loving the book I'm reading - The Happiness Project.  I've taken more notes (well underlined things on my kindle!) and re-read more than I ever have before.  It is a GREAT book!


I've loved the summer we have had in New York.  However, I am LOVING the idea of going back home next week.  A few things before we leave - A food tour of Nolita (yes!) and driving a rented car through Manhatten (eek!)...


I'm loving that my sister is also coming home next week and that our family is having a stay-cation.  We haven't all been together for more than a week in quite some time - I can't wait!!  Cooking with and for each other, playing games, relaxing by the pool and catching up on time gone by...it will be great :)


I'm loving that we tried H&H bagels before we left NYC.  They really are the best bagel ever! Slightly crunchy on the outside, doughy and warm on the inside.  Ohhhh I could eat them everyday (and then rolllll home!)



Loved linking up again this week! Thanks, Jamie and Happy Wednesday!!  
Now, off to the movies :)

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the linkup!

    I'm putting those bagels on my to-try list since moving to the NYC area.

    Happy anniversary to you and your husband - glad you had a great celebration dinner. And how exciting to spend time with your family soon!

    xoxo Life with Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!