About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

8.03.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Trying something new today! I'm linking up with a new favorite blog - Jamie from This Kind of Love.

A few things I am loving on this August Wednesday:

1. Reconnecting with an old friend and being able to share memories, old and new with her!


2. Memories of a week long vacation in Napa Valley that leaves me wishing for more days strolling vineyards!


3. Almost empty NYC streets! August seems to be the time when everyone flees to someplace made of less concrete.  It makes getting around SO much easier for those of us left behind :)


4. Thoughts of re-uniting with my sweet puppy in only 2 short weeks!


5. Studying again.  Weird, I know.  I love that my brain is being challenged in a new way! I am so excited about applying to Nursing School! I am also thrilled to be able to spend another year with my sweet elementary students while preparing for school.


Loved linking up this week! Hope to continue next Wednesday :) Thanks, Jamie!





3 comments:

  1. Good luck with applying to nursing school! That's awesome! Love the blog!
    :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reconnecting with old friends is the best! Good luck applying to Nursing School :-)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get back to Napa

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!