About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

8.12.2011

I don't know?

I feel like I'm on that last leg of a long flight home.  Just GET me there.  I am tired, not sleeping well, my back is all in knots and I'm just on edge.  Anticipation has gotten ahold of me.  I can't focus on my class and am having trouble putting things into perspective.  

Just for me, here are a few simple things just from today that can help remind me things are just fine.



1. My pillow is really comfy
2. I had pizza for lunch (2 slices of cheese)
3. I played scrabble this morning and got a 54 point word
4. I drank a passion fruit iced tea today really, really fast
5. I got the best forehead kiss this morning
6. I felt the sun warm my skin
7. I have new brown bobby pins that hold my hair back very nicely
8. I had a nice dream last night about setting up a classroom with a friend
9.  My sperry shoes have broken in nicely - no more blisters on long walks
10. Charlie is probably chasing chipmunks or gazing out a window at this very moment- that thought makes me smile
11. I had a fun chat with a friend this morning which made me laugh
12. My guy is enjoying his last day of work this summer

That was really nice.  For the last 5 minutes, I only thought about what little things were going well.  Things to smile about, things to be thankful for.  I might be coming back to read this several times today - I think I'll need it.  



1 comment:

  1. What a cute little list of things to remind you that things are fine :)
    Hope you had a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!