About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

11.26.2011

Crash!

Yesterday was a sad day.  While playing Santa's helper on black Friday, I got out of my car, heard "crash!" and realized my sweet Droid Incredible hit the pavement.  The screen is shattered and I use it now through a plastic bag so my delicate fingers don't become cut with glass.  Ahhhh the sadness I felt!

The nauseous feeling didn't last too long.  Good old Verizon gave me some good news - we are up for an upgrade! Sad times soon turned to excitement...I'm getting the new iPhone 4s, in white of course! Lemons were squeezed into lemonade and I'm joining the iPhone club today!! I'm all ears for app recommendations or any tips and tricks on how to make my iPhone fabulous!


Anyone get any great Black Friday deals?!


1 comment:

  1. Oh no, your poor phone! But congrats on the new one :) I've heard good things about the iPhones

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!