About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

11.23.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


YES!!! I'm so happy to be linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.  It's been too long and I'm excited to be back to thinking about these wonderful Wednesdays! Let's get started :)

1. I'm loving that today was a early release school day!! I'm also loving that I only had 11 kids in my class today - how were they still talkative and slightly annoying? Maybe it was me ready to l-e-a-v-e :)


2. I'm loving that tomorrow is Thanksgiving!! My guy and I are responsible this year for making the stuffing and a dessert.  Thankfully, there will be a second stuffing in attendance just in case...


3. I'm loving how my sweet puppy smiles in his sleep


4. I'm loving that C and I both have bikes! We've been on several rides together and love it.  And, don't we look so hip and cool (especially with the fancy helmet...)?



5. I'm loving that I made a pumpkin pound cake that turned out and was delicious!! 


6. I'm loving a new book that I'm reading and that I'm only 2 books away from reading 20 in 2011! I highly recommend The Dirty Life - about a couple and their life starting a farm.


7. I'm loving that Survivor, Modern Family and Happy Endings are new tonight! Yesssss - how I love Wednesdays! Especially when I don't have a 6:00 am wake up tomorrow and can enjoy an extra glass of vino :)  



Happy Wednesday!!!!


1 comment:

  1. That pumpkin pound cake looks delish! loving your blog and have a happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!