About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

12.21.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Excited to be linking up with Jamie from This Kind of Love today!!  So very much to be thankful for this week :)


1. I'm loving that yesterday was my birthday! I felt showered with love and birthday wishes all day.  I have a feeling 28 is going to be one to remember!


2. I'm loving that my homemade gift has been made! Our family makes gifts for one person and it's kept a secret all year until the big reveal on Christmas Eve.  The gift is still a mystery....


3. I'm loving that C and I went to see Jason Mraz on Monday.  He was amazing!


4. I'm loving twinkling Christmas lights everywhere! Richmond knows how to decorate with lights!



5. I'm loving that I am one book away from reading 20 books in 2011!!


6. I'm loving how he always makes me laugh :)











3 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday! What a fun time of year to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 books in 2011 is impressive! I need to make more time for reading!! Happy belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!