About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

8.20.2012

Bumpdate...17 weeks!





How Far Along? 17 weeks and 2 days

Size of Baby: The little one is the size of an onion this week! About 5 inches long and weighs about 5.9 oz.  What a lot of weight gain - go baby!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not so sure! I was up 6 lbs at my last doctor's appointment - maybe 7 now?

Maternity Clothes: I bought my FIRST pair of maternity jeans this weekend.  They are incredible! I had no idea how uncomfortable I was until I slipped these on.  I'm wearing them in the picture above - jean love <3

Gender: ?? I think we'll find out in about 2 weeks - I can't wait!!!

Movement: Nothing that I can say for sure is the baby.  I'll keep on waiting :)

Sleep: We got a new mattress delivered on Friday which is taking some getting used to.  Overall, I think I'm sleeping much better than I was before (but of course still waking up every night for the bathroom!).

What I miss: Nothing this week!

Cravings: Again, nothing this week that I could call a craving.  I'm still on a Subway sandwich kick!

Aversions: This is starting to sound rather boring - but, nothing! 

Symptoms:  More of that pulling, tugging and stretching.  The baby is trying to make more room as he/she is putting on more weight! I'm also getting daily headaches that are pretty intense.  I hope they go away really soon...!

Best Moment This Week: Buying the jeans and sleeping soundly on our new mattress! We also decided last Sunday (after 2 different hospital tours) where we will be delivering.  We're happy about our choice and believe we'll be really well taken care of!


1 comment:

  1. Bev! You look so great! Pregnancy has been good to you so far:) I'm loving the weekly updates, keep 'em coming! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!