About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

8.13.2012

A DC day!


A great friend brought up her sweet little 9 month old this Saturday to have a day and night in DC! We may or may not have completely messed up the nap schedule of the little one...causing her to not to fall asleep until midnight and waking up at 4:45 (I'm so sorry B!)...but we really had a wonderful day down by the capital, visited the Botanical Gardens, ate delicious cupcakes, made dinner together and watched the Olympics!  Not only did we play with S and watch her play with and pet Charlie (which was the cutest thing I've ever seen), I got the most comprehensive list of things C and I will need to start looking at when registering for our baby!  It was so helpful and I can't think her enough!!!

Here are a few pictures of the little one on our Saturday adventure.  Of course I wish I had jumped in a picture with the two of them...oh well, next time!







**All of these beautiful flower pictures below are courtesy of the photo magic skills of C!**






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages and comments!