About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

9.04.2012

Bumpdate...19 weeks!





How far along? 19 weeks and 4 days. Wow! Time is flying...
Size of the baby? Our little one is the size of a mango.  He/she is about 6 inches long and 8.5 ounces (over half a pound, baby!)
Maternity Clothes?  Maternity pants are so much more comfortable.  I'm pretty miserable in regular pants - even with the bellaband.  Tops are still regular except for 2 t-shirts that are maternity and extra long, which I love!
Weight Gain? I am up 10 pounds - it's creeping up!!!
Stretch Marks? None yet!
Gender? We'll find out next Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!
Movement? I felt the first flutters on Saturday and confirmed that it was the baby (and not some other weird body thing) on Sunday.  It feels like a little goldfish in my belly with some sharper feelings every now and then.  C and I are both loving it!!
Sleep? Actually, pretty good!
Food Cravings? Nothing really.  With school back in action, I've been eating a lot of PB&J :)
What I Miss? Nothing - I just want a healthy baby!
Symptoms? My belly is just feeling like it's stretching and growing big time - constantly pulling! My headaches have gotten much, much better. Phewf!
Best Moment of the Week? Feeling those first movements.  It was so special - for both of us!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love all of this! What a great pic of you {ya'll} :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those first movements!! You're looking great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!