About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

8.10.2012

Week 16 Bumpdate!


Week 15 was spent in NYC having a great time with my wonderful family!  Here is a picture from afar during week 15 (still feeling great, even while walking across the Brooklyn Bridge - oh yeah!):



Now on to week 16 (I really cannot believe it)!

**A little disclaimer - I had just had the most delicious anniversary dinner (4 years!) before these pictures were taken...this might be a bump enhanced by cheese puffs :)

       

How far along? 16 weeks today!
Size of baby Irby? Our little one is the size of an avocado this week...4-5 inches from crown to rump and about 3.5 oz!  At week 15, he/she was 4 inches and 2.5 oz (they are growing so fast!)  
Maternity Clothes? I'm still wearing my normal clothes with the occasional use of the BellaBand! How much longer can I go...??
Weight Gain? As of Tuesday (at my appointment) I am up 6lbs.  I've been walking everyday and trying to eat healthy - so I hope the weight comes on not too suddenly!
Stretch Marks? None yet! I'm been lathering up with Burt's Bees Mama Bee every day!
Gender? We'll find out in 4 weeks!! I'm still trying to make that first appointment with our new practice...paperwork, paperwork!
Movement? Waiting and waiting for the first movement...I thought I felt something the other day but nothing since then :/  
Sleep? I had some serious problems sleeping last night (as in read my book at 4am until I drifted back to sleep...). Overall, sleep has been pretty good!
Food Cravings? Nothing really this week!
What I Miss? C had the most delicious red wine with dinner last night and I smelled it several times (hehe I had to!) and it was pretty amazing.  
Symptoms? I've been slightly irritable... (sorry C!), and my face is still pretty broken out 
Best Moment of the Week? My doctor's appointment last Tuesday - hearing the strong heartbeat at 154 and getting back test results that showed no sign of neural tube defects! So far, this little one is as healthy as can be!  I can't wait for our next ultrasound!!! 

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! And you look great! Can't wait to hear what the gender is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! We're so excited for to find out the gender, too :) Only 2 short weeks!!

      Delete

I love reading your messages and comments!