About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

8.02.2012

14 weeks - Bump!



Hello 2nd Trimester!!! I'm SO happy to see you!

Size of Baby: The size of a lemon this week! The babe is 3.5 to 4 inches long and is growing so fast (that little body is starting to catch up to his/her rather large head!). 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'll know for sure when I go to the doctor next week - I still haven't bought any batteries for my scale (hehe). 
Maternity Clothes: My shorts are feeling super tight and uncomfortable but I'm still able to button my jeans relatively easily.  I've broken out the bellaband a few times and it's oh so comfy!
Gender: ?? The mystery remains...
Movement: Nothing yet.  I had a dream last night that I could feel little flutters and it was pretty amazing.  I can't wait for that first feeling - hopefully only a few weeks to go!
Sleep: I'm actually sleeping really well.  I'm still waking up once every night for the bathroom, but I'm getting better at stumbling through the darkness (we recently bought a nightlight for the bathroom to help guide me!)
What I miss: Nothing at all! However, C did have a cold corona with a lime last night and it looked pretty refreshing...
Cravings: Oddly, I've been really wanting Subway sandwiches.  For awhile the thought of Subway made me curl my upper lip, but now I could eat one everyday!
Aversions: Nothing at all! Bring on all things delicious :)
Symptoms:  I was feeling so much stretching and pulling in my abdomen all last week.  That was pretty amazing - making room for this bump that's starting to grow! I also had to buy some new bras, because, well, things are growing!
Best Moment This Week: I went on my morning walk last Thursday, looked down and saw a real bump! It honestly just appeared over night.  I am pretty proud of that bump and couldn't have had a better moment this week than seeing my belly start to grow :)

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! And I love your comment about your bump appearing overnight. It's funny how it just shows up one day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!