About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

4.17.2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


It feels wonderful to be linking back up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


It's all about inspiration these days! I read this quote over at This Kind of Love and knew I had to link-up. This brought tears to my eyes (in the good filled with love way!).


1. I'm loving that my baby girl is 11 weeks old today! She's just perfect and lights up my life more than I thought was possible. LC at 2 weeks and again at 10 weeks.



2. I love LC and her crazy bed head!


3. I love baby girl smiles


4. I love how her daddy makes her laugh and smile


5. I'm loving my postpartum pilates class - even though it's seriously kicking my booty!


6. I'm loving these recipes (and yes, I've tried both!)



7. I'm loving the beautiful blooms I'm seeing outside of my window.



8. I'm loving that I have connected with some great new mom friends!


except we look more like this...


...well a little less Audrey Hepburn and a little more mom :)

9. I'm loving life.  Truly, I feel content and happy and that is a beautiful thing.


10. I love that LC got to visit the river for the first time this weekend.  She got to tickle those little toes in the sand and was seriously the cutest ever.


*obviously not from the beach...but just imagine this cute little girl wondering why something hard and scratchy was touching her feet.  Oh and include the bright bright sun shining so she couldn't even open her eyes (even while wearing a cute floppy hat!). It wasn't the "dream moment" but was still pretty darn cute!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages and comments!