About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

4.19.2013

A Day in Our Life at 11 weeks!



LC is 11 weeks old now (ahh, where has time gone!?!).  We're starting to get in a groove and here is a glimpse into what our life is like at this point!

7:15 Wake-up.  LC usually wake up so peacefully and just start babbling to yourself.  She let's us know she's awake but also happy and content giving yourself a little chitter chatter.

7:30 - 8:00 Breakfast.  This is my most favorite time of the day. She is awake, happy, still stretching from getting out of the swaddle and nurses really well.

8:00 - 9:00 We say good-bye to Daddy and then have some play time.  She'll play in her bouncer (which I just pulled out and she loves!), kick around on her playmat or swing while I eat some breakfast.  Then we play together (listen to music, talk together or practice grasping toys).

9:00 - 11:30 Nap.  LC is a great sleeper.  She has been from day 1 in the hospital.  We're starting to see some patterns emerge and she takes two long naps during the day (which I think is unusual for someone her age...I think 3 naps is more typical).  If baby girl doesn't get to sleep when she needs it, she lets you know.  It's time for swaddle, some white noise and her rock 'n play.  While she's a fabulous sleeper, she doesn't just sleep anywhere, anytime.

11:30 - 12:15 Lunch for LC.

12:15 - 1:15 Activity time in the house, walk with Charlie or out to run some quick errands.

1:30 - 4:15 Afternoon nap.

4:15 Meal time for LC

4:30 - 7:30 Play time, music time, more food, books, helps make dinner, long walk with daddy and Charlie

7:30 Bath time.  This is LC's favorite time of the day! She splishes and splashes for so long :)

8:00 Swaddled and eating her last meal before bed.  Thankfully, LC sleeps all night and wakes up happy and ready to go at 7:15!














2 comments:

  1. So sweet. Enjoy those naps mama, Avery was never a long napper. I'm totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl is a dream sleeper! So glad for you that you get that much down time during the day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!