About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

9.26.2012

Baby Girl...22 weeks!

22 weeks!!


How far along? 22 weeks and 5 days! How is it that time is flying so fast?!
Size of our little girl? She now weighs a pound and is 11 inches long! My goodness - she is growing! I've been looking forward to this point for awhile :)
Maternity Clothes?  Loving my maternity pants and especially love that we can wear jeans every day at work - what a luxury!
Weight Gain? I went to see our Midwife yesterday and stepped onto the scale.  I'm up 17 pounds so far.  Apparently, things are on track (even though this big number was surprising!).  
Stretch Marks? none so far!
Gender? A GIRL!!!
Movement? I've been feeling her a lot these days! She is awake right now and is moving and tumbling all over...I love it!  I can't wait for Claiborne to feel her move!
Sleep? Pretty good, even with traveling to Colorado this past weekend.  I did wake up with horrible leg cramps last night (burning, balled up muscles, aching).  C massaged them for me and that helped tremendously and allowed me to go back to sleep.
Food Cravings? Just a bowl of cheerios everyday after work :)
What I Miss? nothing really!
Symptoms? Belly stretches, pulls and tugs, leg cramps and my chest continuing to grow, grow, grow!
Best Moment of the Week? Hearing her heartbeat yesterday and celebrating her at a family wedding this past weekend! 23 weeks - see you Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages and comments!