About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

10.02.2012

Baby Girl...23 weeks!


23 weeks!! This has been a GREAT week - our baby girl is starting to really kick and move around!  Also, notice the boxes in the picture. We move into our new house on Saturday! Moving is the perfect thing to do at 5 months pregnant...ugh.  I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband who has worked and organized this whole house!



How far along? 23 weeks and 4 days.  Only 4 months to go - holy moly!!
Size? She is just over a pound now and is more than 11 inches long.  She's about the size of a grapefruit or a mango.
Maternity Clothes?  I'm loving my maternity pants and stretchy leggings! I can't wait to start wrapping under sweaters and wraps now that the weather is turning cooler.
Weight Gain? Probably 19 or so pounds...gaining about a pound a week!
Stretch Marks? None so far - using Burt's Bees belly butter everyday
Gender? A GIRL!!
Movement? Our little girl is moving so much!! C felt her from the outside for the first time last night.  It was pretty amazing.  She's moved for hours last night and was the first thing I felt waking up this morning.  I love it!
Sleep? Sleeping pretty soundly.  A little restless due to the upcoming move.  Luckily, I haven't felt any more leg cramps since last week.
Food Cravings? A bowl of cheerios everyday after school :)
What I Miss? Nothing! Well, besides a glass of red wine...
Symptoms? My belly button is starting to disappear! Which we thought would never happen since I must have the world's deepest belly button (weird, right??).  But, there it goes!  
Best Moment of the Week? Feeling her kick and move and experiencing that together with C last night.  I hope to always remember that moment and his sweet smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages and comments!