About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

9.17.2012

Bumpdate 21 weeks...boy or girl!?!



IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!


How far along? 21 weeks and 3 days
Size of the baby? Our sweet little girl is around 13 oz (getting closer and closer to a pound) and about 10 1/2 inches from head to toe. She is the size of a banana!
Maternity Clothes?  still wearing maternity pants and regular tops (must be long though...I can't stand a short shirt!). I'm starting to really enjoy wearing leggings and got a few great tops this weekend!
Weight Gain? I've gained around 13 lbs...but ate enough this weekend to add a few more pounds to that total (think krispy kreme for breakfast and pizza for dinner!).  I feel like all my weight is going to my face - ahhh!
Stretch Marks? None so far! Still using my belly balm twice a day. 
Gender? It's a GIRL!!!!! We are so excited and have loved sharing the news!
Movement? I'm starting to feel her more and more each day.  On the car ride home last night she kicked/punched/squirmed so hard it made me jump! I'm loving it :)
Sleep? Actually, pretty good right now! I'm sleeping like a rock - out cold and then feel like I could sleep for hours more when I wake up for work.
Food Cravings? Nothing really! Just loving pretty much everything...
What I Miss? Really nothing! Now I just hope for a healthy baby girl :)
Symptoms? Lots of pulls and tugs in my belly and feeling her wiggle all around!
Best Moment of the Week?  LOVED our ultrasound and our gender reveal to our family! Everyone was so excited and happy and it was wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages and comments!