About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

3.05.2012

Thankful for you!

With a lot of change happening in the next few months - a new job, a new city, a new house...sometimes it feels good to stop and smile about our most favorite day in the world.  We have so much to be thankful for and we try to remind ourselves of that as often as possible.  

So in a time of unknowns, let's hold on to what makes us strong - each other.

You make me...
smile
laugh
discover
learn
try
love
complete
xoxox













Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages and comments!