About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

3.05.2012

Photo A Day!

Yes, it is March 5 and I'm just getting around to deciding that I want to participate in the March photo challenge! I can catch up on March 1 - 4, no sweat.  This is the beauty of a snow day, I can get things done!  My new 50mm lens has been awesome and I can't wait to get creative in March :)  I hope to post most of my pictures - maybe in a weekly photo spread.  Here's to a new challenge!




2 comments:

  1. I'm doing this challenge! I failed miserably in February and ended up taking 1 (maaaaybe 2) pictures, but I got it this time :) Good luck! Cannot wait to see your pictures!

    p.s. wasn't today a great snow day!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today was the BEST snow day! I was supposed to take pictures today buuuut didn't...oops! I can't wait to see your pictures, too :)

      Delete

I love reading your messages and comments!