About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

3.25.2012

Pet Portraits: A Start-Up!

I think I want to start a pet portrait business (this girl can dream big dreams)! Taking pictures of dogs (my only subject so far...) has been so much fun! I love capturing the playful energy of my favorite pups! I could snap pictures of them all day.  Flowers are fine, people are nice but pets are perfect.  They are incredibly expressive in their eyes, in their body language and in the way they show admiration for the ones that love them most.  I have really, really been enjoying my camera.  I'm learning to see the details - the small moments that make life so wonderful.

I'm open for business - any pet portrait orders?!



 











6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Yes yes yes! Sign me (I mean Gipper)up! On a side note--I would love to have you come spend a day in Cville, see the house and meet the pup. Any chance a trip might be in the forecast for you sometime soon? Miss you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if only I had a sweet pup for you to photograph - love the photo hanging out the truck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev these are amazing!! How abouts we open a dog bakery and photography shop! Perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Bevin,

    I have a small (I think it's small) favor to ask you. I have been having major trouble with my Google Friend Connect gadget on my blog so I removed it all together, yet I keep getting email notifications that awesome people like yourself have joined my blog. If you could just go to my blog (http://ifsandsandbutts.com) and let me know how the heck you signed it, that would be amazing because then I could maybe have a lead or at least a link because I've tried everything and got nothing. Sorry to leave this in the comments but I couldn't find a contact email.

    Thanks so much!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!