About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

1.18.2012

Flora is 100!

On our summer trip to Napa in August, we visited the most perfect vineyard, Flora Springs.  We were treated to a private tour of the vineyard, a dinner under the terrace and a dreamy wine guide who was kindly filling our glasses with both old and new wines from Flora's vines.  C and I had been waiting for a vineyard that we both equally loved to become a member of their wine club.  Flora Springs was it - she made us swoon.

We LOVE our Flora Springs wine club.  Every two months, we are sent two bottles of their wine and can get great discounts on reordering (which of course we haven't done yet...rats!).  The matriarch of the vineyard, Flora, just spent her 100th birthday clinking glasses in Napa.  In honor of her birthday, their most recent bottle of Sauvignon Blanc (her favorite) was shipped our way.

Just look at this bottle - gorgeous.


Does anyone have a full proof way to get this label off without destroying it so I can frame it and keep it forever?? :)

You can find Flora Springs in specialty wine shops.  If you ever see it, please pick up a bottle, slice into some cheese and crackers, put on your slippers, cut on the fire, and enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. ...aw, i LOVE vineyards, too. flora springs... definitely noted! :) ps, i love your blog here. personal and intimate without all the fluff! i can appreciate it. hopefully, we can connect!

    your newest follower,
    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    (it's not a food, fashion/beauty, thrifting, travel, photography, books/film or any just-one-thing-blog. it's random, lacks direction - but nonetheless mirror images the pieces of me and helps document my interests and phases :) come by!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!