About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

1.23.2013

The Nursery!


We are so happy with how her nursery has come together! The curtains and paint were our first decision - I love the soft wall color (Benjamin Moore Antique White) and the checked curtains are classic and timeless.  There are a few things left to do (aren't there always?) but we are ready to welcome our sweet girl!

There are so many personal touches in the room - the prints with the baby girl and corgi ready for a grand life adventure, the family tree made by my sister, the birth announcements from my birth, a favorite quote and her beautiful ultrasound.  If you look closely on the glider, you'll see a pink blanket crocheted by my mom and pink pom-poms from my baby shower.  You can see the ceiling fan, crib and bookshelf all put together by C and a closet full of clothes and blankets to keep her warm during these really cold next few weeks!

We can't wait to meet you baby girl! We already love you so much and just can't wait to look into your eyes for the first time - and know that you are ours, and that we are yours.  














1 comment:

  1. What a sweet, sweet nursery! So special with all the personal touches. I love the framed "shadow box" of your baby "belongings," what a great idea! Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!