About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

5.30.2012

Don't Look Back...



Don't Look Back is our city's newest version of holiness.  Yes - taco holiness - it does exist.  I've been a mere 4 times since it opened a few months ago and already can't wait to return.  Everything is so fresh and every single time my taco has tasted a little different. Now some would call that inconsistent - I call it homemade!  What will this trip taste like - it's a culinary adventure in taco land!

Tacos are $3 and two is plenty to fill me up! Throw in a round of $1 taquitos and you've spent a whopping $7 on handcrafted tacos filled with pulled chicken, carnitas (my #1), fish (C's #1), or beef.  I love finding new places that I actually want to go back to and can actually go on a weeknight without feeling like a splurge.

I love tacos (and obvi pb&j from a recent post....does my diet seem odd?) and I especially love juicy gringo tacos on a flour tortilla.  What makes it gringo? Well, my friend, crunchy lettuce and ripe tomato make this taco a gringo masterpiece.

Don't Look Back - go!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages and comments!