About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

5.21.2012

Baptism Sunday!

We celebrated the baptism of our favorite little girl this weekend!  It was a really special morning and wonderful to meet the family of our great friends - Brianna & Jeremiah.

The homemade touches at brunch after the baptism were so special - homemade quiche with adorable printed tags, a handmade tablecloth made from fabrics used in baby S's weekly photo sessions, mini tissue paper pom-poms (adorable!), and lightly sprinkled sugar cookies in the shape of the cross.  Beautiful!

We love having this family as wonderful friends are are so excited to watch sweet baby S grow up and become quite the little lady!



how cute is she!?!?



baby S made everyone laugh with a cute sneeze on stage.  What a ham!




bacon, onion & cheese - my favorite!



smooches to the sweetest, squishiest and most snuggle-filled baby! xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Bevin - for taking these wonderful photos, for celebrating with us, and for being a great friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your messages and comments!