About Me

My photo
I am a happily married new mom who loves exploring, creating new adventures and loving on my sweet daughter. I am a K-2 teacher who is now staying at home with my little one! Welcome as I explore all things a part of my sweet city love!
Powered by Blogger.

4.10.2012

New York photo spread!

Another wonderful weekend spent in NYC! Flying into LaGuardia sets a gorgeous stage (especially when your flight is landing early, just in time for lunch)! It offers the perfect sweeping view of Manhattan.  We loved visiting my sister and touring around one of our favorite cities.

A few highlights:
Joe's Pizza
The Comedy Cellar (hillllarious!)
Oatmeal Raisin cookies at Levain
Easter brunch and the homemade donuts
The fountains at the 9/11 Memorial
Cocunut cake at Commerce - cue mouth watering
The Mulberry Project and the best sparkling/fruity/tequila drink e.v.e.r


Until next time New York!  

I'll leave you with a beautiful quote I read on the subway:

He told us, with the years, you will come to love the world.
And we sat there with our souls in our laps, and comforted them.
-Dorothea Tanning














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your messages and comments!